We all can appreciate Starbucks drinks, but sometimes you just don’t want to leave the house or spend the 5 bucks to get a small drink, but I have a solution for you! You can make a pink drink at home very simply! Here’s how:
- 1 cup passion tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons strawberry puree
- 1 packet of via instant Starbucks very berry hibiscus refresher
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla bean powder
- Add passion tea, strawberry puree, very berry hibiscus refresher, vanilla bean powder, then blend.
- Pour tea mixture onto ice with freeze dried strawberries, then add coconut milk.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberry puree if desired, then enjoy!