Although it may be a ways away, Christmas is coming up! With all COVID-19 related shipping problems, I would advise to start your holiday shopping NOW.
- Candy! (Obviously)
2. Cozy Socks!
3. Card games! Everyone loves a little bit of good ol’ uno.
4. Stickers! Random, but effective.
My top five needs for my dream bedroom!
I love my bedroom, but the grass is indeed always greener. Like everyone, I do have quite an idea for a dream bedroom. But the first thing to be stated, I would love a city skyline view for my bedroom, that is the main thing that I want for my bedroom.
1. A nice super comfy bed with lots of pillows and a fluffy blanket. I will be sleeping for at least 12 hours a day (Probably)
2. A really cute mini-fridge! I need room for all the fanta and dr pepper.
3. LED lights! I gotta get that vibe lighting.
4. A super comfy couch! I need somewhere to sit and watch TV don’t it?
5. Elliptical. I probably should burn off those McDonalds calories.
(I hit the max amount of links, I I will make a part 2!)
I love Luna Lovegood. She is a zany Ravenclaw from Harry Potter and has a charming quirky personality. She is the daughter of Xenophilius Lovegood, who is the editor for “The Quibbler” a wizard magazine. She is nicknamed “loony” because she is a little silly, and she suffers from somnambulism, also known as sleepwalking. This is why she wears shoes to bed. J.K. Rowling, the author of the charming Harry Potter series has also confirmed she is related to one of the main antagonists, Draco Malfoy.